Thursday, February 11, 2010

RIP Alexander McQueen



MUY TRISTE!!!

Alexander McQueen has died! The BBC confirmed this morning, after much speculation, and rainbow sparkle wishes from the swishes of the world (and ME), that is was a nasty nasty rumor. Unfortunately it is true, and the world has lost another genious.

I want to keep this short, and just spend the rest of my day celebrating this man's work. It sounds horribly cheesy, but he was a true inspiration to my personal style, and with the advent of his collection he designed around Gossip's Beth Ditto, he gave me hope that someday I too will have a fabulous designer tayloring his collections just for me.

The world is less of a place without you Alexander. I hope your heaven is full of real life unicorns prancing around in your unicorn shoes! VIVA MCQUEEN!


XOXO
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment