Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The style of today.

I find myself without a decent enough amount of time to write about all the delicious things I had previously wanted to write about. I will, however, give you something to do with your time day, if any of it happens to be free.

The Oscars are coming up soon. In about a month. That gives me time to catch up on some Best Picture noms, and also plan out what my acceptance speech would be(I plan my outfit and speech accordingly every year.). I know that this year will probably belong to Avatar which is like a party in my mouth only every one's throwing up, so I will just have to settle for sexy Christoph Waltz winning Best Supporting Actor. He is totally my delicious old boyfriend. We could totally live in Austria together, or really, who cares! I would live in a cardboard box as long as his fine ass was there with me.

I digress. My favorite category besides the main ones, is Best Animated Short.
Here's the list of the shorts this year. You Tube seems to be calling me a bitch today, but I am sure most of them are available online somewhere.

The list is as follows:
French Roast
Granny O'Grimm's Sleeping Beauty
The Lady and The Reaper
Logorama
A Matter of Loaf and Death

Enjoy.

XOXO
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment